Alec Baldwin's Match Game game show has been canceled by ABC

Australia News News

Alec Baldwin's Match Game game show has been canceled by ABC
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 DailyMailCeleb
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 46 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 22%
  • Publisher: 99%

The show had not been in production since 2020, ahead of the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown, and only two new episodes were aired last year.

The decision was made as the network milled over plans for its summer lineup, according to Variety, as shows such as Card Sharks, Celebrity Dating Game and The Hustler are not expected to be renewed, while Celebrity Family Feud, Press Your Luck and The $100,000 Pyramid are projected to return to the air.

The most recent revival of the game show involving Baldwin began airing in 2016 and lasted for 69 episodes'I never thought I’d say that I’m grateful to be hosting a game show,' the Oscar-nominated actor said, according to. 'We’re going to tell jokes, say some pretty salty things and make fun of the contestants. But we always keep in mind the integrity of the game. I’m the one that keeps the whole thing moving. I have a ball.

'After many ups and downs over the past few years, we have an exciting up and a huge surprise: another Baldwinito is coming this fall,' Hilaria said on the social media site. 'We were pretty sure our family was complete, and we’re beyond happy with this surprise.'The celebrity couple are parents to daughters Carmen, eight, and María Lucía, 13 months, and sons Rafael, six, Leonardo, five, Romeo, three, and Eduardo, 18 months.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

DailyMailCeleb /  🏆 1. in UK

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Alec Baldwin and Hilaria step out after 'surprise' baby newsAlec Baldwin and Hilaria step out after 'surprise' baby newsAlec Baldwin stepped out in New York City on Sunday for his 64th birthday with his pregnant wife Hilaria Baldwin and their brood.
Read more »

Alec Baldwin and Hilaria step out after 'surprise' baby newsAlec Baldwin and Hilaria step out after 'surprise' baby newsAlec Baldwin stepped out in New York City on Sunday for his 64th birthday with his pregnant wife Hilaria Baldwin and their brood.
Read more »

Lydia Thompson’s hat-trick completes England’s 12-try thrashing of ItalyLydia Thompson’s hat-trick completes England’s 12-try thrashing of ItalyThe Women’s Six Nations game ended Italy 0-74 England with the visitors having scored 12 tries in Parma
Read more »

Paddy Considine shares unlikely inspiration for Game of Thrones prequel rolePaddy Considine shares unlikely inspiration for Game of Thrones prequel roleActor plays Viserys Targaryen in the upcoming ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel series
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 19:44:07