Police have been unable to establish the identity of a man who was critically injured when he was hit by a train last month. 9News
The man has been in hospital for more than a month since he was hit by a train between Royal Park and Jewell railway stations in Brunswick on July 7.
The man, who is believed to be around 65 to 75-years-old, was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries and is still in a serious condition.Police are trying to identify this man, who is in a Melbourne hospital after being hit by a train.The man had no phone, wallet or cards on him at the time of the incident.It is not clear whether he is referring to himself or someone he knows.He is described as Caucasian, about 175cm tall and of medium build.
It is unknown exactly what the man was wearing at the time of the incident, but he was wearing black runners with white soles, black socks and a black belt.
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Call for Indigenous Voice nothing more than a bureaucratic power grabThe calls for a Voice are a plain attempt to control Indigenous lives - a huge waste of time on the part of the new government and a hypocritical one at that, writes former Labor Party President Warren Mundine.
Read more »
‘Big, big sign’: Great’s huge Kyrgios US Open call as ‘malfunction’ fear remains — World View‘Big, big sign’: Great’s huge Kyrgios US Open call as ‘malfunction’ fear remains — World View
Read more »
Call to rethink youth punishment as city endures a record run of car theftsWhen Amy's 4WD was stolen amid a record surge in Far North Queensland vehicle thefts she was terrified the driver would 'kill a family'. A criminologist says new approaches are needed to reduce youth crime.
Read more »
‘This is not a drill’: Trump raid galvanises supporters – some call for civil warIf Trump were convicted of illegally removing classified documents, he could “be disqualified from holding office” in the future.
Read more »
‘This is not a drill’: Trump raid galvanises supporters – some call for civil warIf Trump were convicted of illegally removing classified documents, he could “be disqualified from holding office” in the future.
Read more »
Melbourne biotech axes local RAT plansAfter a difficult two months, Lumos Diagnostics has told the Victorian government it is pulling out of local manufacturing plans. covid19 RAT pandemic
Read more »