Juul has until October 1 to comply.
threatening the vaping company with a subpoena if it fails to provide documents by October 1. It remains unclear if Juul will comply.
Instead of relinquishing the requested documents, the letter said Juul only sent publicly available scientific studies and “prepackaged” documents previously made available to state attorneys general.
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Congress Threatens Juul With Subpoena For Failure To Hand Over DocumentsJuul has until October 1 to comply.
Read more »
Major Broadcasters Ban Juul And E-Cigarette Adverts Amid Mounting Health WarningsThe move is the latest in a series of legislative and commercial crackdowns on vaping products, which have been linked to several deaths.
Read more »
Major Broadcasters Ban Juul And E-Cigarette Adverts Amid Mounting Health WarningsThe move is the latest in a series of legislative and commercial crackdowns on vaping products, which have been linked to several deaths.
Read more »
India bans e-cigarettes in setback for Juul and Philip MorrisIndia banned the production, import and sale of electronic cigarettes on Wednesd...
Read more »
India Bans E-Cigarettes, Shutting Out Juul And Philip Morris—For NowIndia announced a ban of e-cigarette production shutting out Juul and Philip Morris—for now by lisettevoytko
Read more »
Juul Faces Subpoena Threat Over DocumentsThe leader of a House subcommittee investigating Juul Labs says the e-cigarette maker hasn’t turned over documents it requested and warned that the committee could issue a subpoena demanding them.
Read more »