Dems use a ‘new Russian conspiracy’ to steal limelight from Trump's successes | Sky News Australia

Australia News News

Dems use a ‘new Russian conspiracy’ to steal limelight from Trump's successes | Sky News Australia
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 SkyNewsAust
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 12 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 78%

Sky News host Paul Murray says the Democrats are trying to bring back a Russian conspiracy because they’re desperate to change the subject from the 100-day riots and jobs returning to the economy.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris said she believed there “will be foreign interference in 2020 and Russia will be at the front of the line”.

"Because they need to change the subject from ten million jobs in the economy, they need to change the subject from rioting in the streets now going for 100 days, it’s time to bring back Russia," Mr Murray said. Image: AP

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SkyNewsAust /  🏆 7. in AU

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

'Dan Andrews has restarted lockdown, and the media is helping him lie': Murray | Sky News Australia'Dan Andrews has restarted lockdown, and the media is helping him lie': Murray | Sky News AustraliaSky News host Paul Murray said to anyone who thought they were getting out of home detention on September 13th and has been told by the media they’ll just have to wait another couple of weeks, well it’s not true.\n\nMr Andrews announced on Sunday tentative dates for the easing of restrictions, should new case numbers remain low. \n\nMelbourne metropolitan area will continue with its stage four lockdowns until at least September 28. \n\nFrom September 28, if cases drop to between 30 and 50 on average across the 14 days, outdoor gatherings will be increased to five people. \n\nFrom October 26 if there are under five daily cases for 14 days, including less than five mystery cases, curfew will be lifted, there will be no restrictions on leaving home, up to 10 people can gather outdoors and five people can visit households. \n\nThe last step, from November 23, if there are no cases for 14 days across the state, will see outdoor gatherings increase to 50 people, home visitors up to 20.\n\n“Daniel Andrews is lying to the people of Victoria and the media is helping him get away with it – no giant surprise,” Mr Murray said. \n\nMr Murray said the media had been incorrectly advertising the lockdown was simply extended for another few weeks, when really, it had been extended until the end of October. \n\n “He has effectively restarted the lockdown, another six weeks,” he said. \n\nImage: News Corp Australia
Read more »

Fake news in the US as democrats try to 'soften up the military' | Sky News AustraliaFake news in the US as democrats try to 'soften up the military' | Sky News AustraliaSky News host Paul Murray says the biggest example of fake news played out in the United States in the last week and leveled unfounded and wrong attacks at President Donald Trump.\n\nFar left-wing publication, The Atlantic, released an article written by four nameless people who suggested Donald Trump didn’t want to go to a war cemetery in France because those who died in war are “losers” and “suckers”.\n\nThe unsourced story, with no names and big claims, became mainstream after it was talked about by presidential hopeful Joe Biden, Mr Murray said. \n\nPresident Trump said what was written in the second-rate magazine was a ‘disgrace’.\n\nFormer national security advisor to Donald Trump John Bolton, who was with the president when he reportedly insulted war heroes, said he had “not heard either of those comments or anything even resembling them.”\n\nMr Murray said Mr Bolton disliked the president who fired him, and had written a book full of attacks at Trump, and yet he reported the news story released by Alliance included statements he had never heard Trump make. \n\nMr Murray said this piece of fake news was an attempt to “change the subject and soften up the military should they be needed at some point in time during a contested election.”\n\n “I know that sounds crazy but we live in crazy times,” he said. \n
Read more »

Japan’s coastguard suspend search for missing crew from capsized cattle ship | Sky News AustraliaJapan’s coastguard suspend search for missing crew from capsized cattle ship | Sky News AustraliaJapan's coastguard has suspended its search for crew from a live export cattle ship which sank in the East China sea on Wednesday.\n\nThe search was suspended due to poor weather conditions with divers, vessels and airplanes all stood down, however Japanese Authorities plan to resume the search once conditions improve. \n\nOnly three of the of the 40 original crew members have been rescued. \n\nImage: News Corp Australia
Read more »

Koalas reclassified as endangered following difficult bushfire season | Sky News AustraliaKoalas reclassified as endangered following difficult bushfire season | Sky News AustraliaA new reported has indicated almost three quarters of the koala population across New South Wales perished during last season's bushfires.\n\nThe World Wide Fund for Nature Australia have announced a 71 per cent reduction in numbers across bushfire ravaged regions with a reserve near Taree seeing an 87 per cent decline. \n\nKoalas have now been reclassified as an endangered species.\n\nImage: News Corp Australia
Read more »

Doctors link rare disease contracted by Victorian boy to COVID-19 | Sky News AustraliaDoctors link rare disease contracted by Victorian boy to COVID-19 | Sky News AustraliaA nine-year-old Victorian boy is in hospital with a rare illness which doctors believe could be linked to the coronavirus. \n\nHe has been diagnosed with a severe immune response syndrome similar to Kawasaki disease which has caused blood vessels in the body to swell abnormally. \n\nIt's the first case of the rare disease reported in Australia. \n\nAlmost 100 children contracted the illness in the United States during April and May. \n\nImage: Getty
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 08:18:29