The Justice Department released a handful of files on notorious sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein to a hand-selected crop of right-wing social media influencers Thursday afternoon — with at least one recipient left underwhelmed by what the documents revealed.
Donald Trump DOJ feeds Jeffrey Epstein documents to underwhelmed conservative influencers: ‘You should feel frustrated’ The Justice Department has released a handful of files on notorious sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein to a hand-selected crop of influencers - with at least one recipient left underwhelmed by what the documents revealed.
The Justice Department released a handful of files on notorious sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein to a hand-selected crop of right-wing social media influencers Thursday afternoon — with at least one recipient left underwhelmed by what the documents revealed. A source who reviewed the files told The Post ahead of their release that it spanned more than 100 pages of the notorious pedophile’s address book, including a list of contacts without further context. This person added the unveiling was likely to be a “disappointment” to sleuths eager for bombshell new evidence about Epstein’s connections to prominent political and business leaders. Former President Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew and President Trump are among the high-profile people who associated with Epstein — though Trump reportedly banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago in 2007 over an incident with a club member’s daughter. A client list was not included in the initial release, which was compiled into binders describing the disclosure as “phase one” of the Epstein files, according to the source. Copies of the binder circulated within the West Wing ahead of an anticipated afternoon publication — and were later distributed to 15 conservative influencers who visited the White House Wednesday morning. One of those influencers who obtained early access to the files, podcaster Liz Wheeler, later acknowledged that the trove lacked a “bombshell.” “Now what’s interesting is we’re all waiting for bombshells,” Wheeler told followers in a live stream on X. “We’re all waiting for juicy stuff. And that’s not what’s in this binder. That’s not what’s in this binder at all. And that’s exactly how the attorney general presented it to us.”The Justice Department has released a handful of files on notorious sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein to a hand-selected crop of right-wing social media influencers - with at least one recipient left underwhelmed by what the documents revealed. Photo by Rick Friedman/Corbis via Getty Images Wheeler briefly showed off portions of the binder, revealing heavily redacted pages, including a contact list, while insisting, “what we were looking for was hidden from us.” In a letter to FBI Director Kash Patel made public Thursday afternoon, Attorney General Pam Bondi claimed that she had been told “the FBI Field Office in New York was in possession of thousands of pages of documents related to the investigation and indictment of Epstein.” Bondi went on to demand the “full and complete Epstein files to my office, including records, documents, audio and video recordings, and materials related to Jeffrey Epstein and his clients” by 8 a.m. Friday. “You should have seen how p*****, Attorney General Bondi and FBI Director Kash Patel were in this meeting when they were explaining to us what happened,” Wheeler recounted. “This binder is evidence that the deep state is still trying to get the Trump administration.” It’s unclear whether Bondi intends to release more Epstein documents, though the binder’s name “The Epstein Files: Phase I” suggests that may be the plan. The limited scope of the release drew criticism from transparency advocates including Rep. Anna Paulina Luna , who leads a House GOP task force on government transparency. “I nor the task force were given or reviewed the Epstein documents being released today … A NY Post story just revealed that the documents will simply be Epstein’s phonebook,” Luna tweeted. “THIS IS NOT WHAT WE OR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ASKED FOR and a complete disappointment. GET US THE INFORMATION WE ASKED FOR!” Some of Epstein’s address books have already been made public, and it’s unclear if the document dump will include fresh information. A 97-page address book published by Gawker in 2015 included names, addresses and phone numbers of 221 people.That 64-page book listed 349 people including Robert F. Kennedy Jr, NewsNation anchor Chris Cuomo’s wife Cristina Greeven, actress Morgan Fairchild and billionaire Carl Icahn. Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell on Aug. 10, 2019, from what authorities deemed a suicide.Epstein’s former girlfriend and coconspirator Ghislaine Maxwell is serving a 20-year prison sentence on charges of child sex trafficking and perjury, among other counts.Originally published as
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Ex-Barclays CEO gears up for explosive trial over City regulator’s allegations on Jeffrey Epstein tiesCourt papers seen by the Guardian mean Jes Staley’s appeal against FCA ruling will demand answers on links to sex offender
Read more »
Prince Andrew 'Terrified' of US Legal Action Over Epstein TiesPrince Andrew is reportedly living in fear of further legal action in the United States stemming from his association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Despite being stripped of his royal duties and settling a sexual abuse lawsuit, the Duke of York worries about potential arrest, civil action, or subpoenas if he travels to America.
Read more »
Peter Mandelson swears at reporter after question on Epstein relationshipLabour peer due to become UK’s ambassador to US says he regrets his links with the disgraced financier
Read more »
Yindjibarndi Seek Justice and Compensation from Fortescue Metals GroupA landmark legal case in Australia sees the Yindjibarndi people fighting for compensation from Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) for the destruction of their sacred sites and cultural heritage. The case, considered one of the most significant native title disputes since Eddie Mabo's High Court victory in 1993, centers around FMG's iron ore mining operations at the Solomon Hub, which have reportedly generated billions of dollars in profit.
Read more »
Two Aboriginal Deaths at Alexander Maconochie Centre Spark Calls for JusticeACT Policing is investigating the death of a 38-year-old Indigenous man at the Alexander Maconochie Centre on Monday, following the death of a 73-year-old Aboriginal man in hospital last week. The Aboriginal Legal Service NSW/ACT is calling for the ACT Government to address its 'shameful' over-imprisonment of Aboriginal people, citing recent statistics showing a 31% increase in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander prisoners.
Read more »
‘Great moral failure’: Justice Lee warns universities fostering intolerant ideologyHigh-profile Federal Court judge Justice Michael Lee has delivered a stark warning regarding the 'great moral failure' of Australian universities amid rising antisemitism.
Read more »



