One Nation leader PaulineHansonOz says the Labor members who aren’t standing up to AnnastaciaMP's “disgusting” behavior are all in the same boat and “make me sick”.
One Nation leader Pauline Hanson says the Labor members who aren’t standing up to Annastacia Palaszczuk’s “disgusting” behavior are all in the same boat and “make me sick”. Her comments come after Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk deflected attacks from the Opposition Leader over her refusal to allow 26 year old Sarah Caisip attend her father's funeral saying the decision was made by Queensland Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young.
Ms Palaszczuk also declared in Queensland parliament that she “will not be bullied nor … intimidated by the prime minister” who phoned her to plea for the woman to get an exemption. Ms Hanson said if this is the premier’s behavior before an election “imagine what she’s going to be like after the next election if she wins it”.
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Australia Post, Pauline Hanson and the locked down public housing towerWhen parcels from Pauline Hanson weren't distributed in a locked-down Melbourne public housing tower, the Australia Post boss issued a warning.
Read more »
Australia Post, Pauline Hanson and the locked down public housing towerChristine Holgate threatened to call police unless the City of Melbourne delivered One Nation-branded stubby holders to every apartment in a locked-down public housing tower.
Read more »
Australia Post, Pauline Hanson in ‘hate mail’ scandalAustralia Post has become engulfed in scandal over its push for Pauline Hanson’s One Nation-branded stubby holders to be delivered to residents in a locked-down Melbourne public housing tower.
Read more »
'Salt in the wound': Pauline Hanson stubby holders sent to locked down public housing towersA Melbourne public housing tenant says it's disappointing the One Nation Senator sent stubby holders reading 'I've got the guts to say what you're thinking', and a note saying 'no hard feelings', to locked down residents after she labelled them 'drug addicts' on TV.
Read more »
'The buck stops with Premier Palaszczuk' as daughter is barred from father's funeral | Sky News AustraliaQueensland Shadow Health Minister Ros Bates “there is no justification” for the Queensland government’s refusal to let Sarah Caisip attend her father’s funeral in the state. \n\nQueensland resident Sarah Caisip flew home from Canberra, where she took a job a few months ago, to see her dying father. \n\nShe was unfortunately too late and was placed in hotel quarantine, despite the ACT not having community transmission of COVID-19 for more than two months. \n\nMs Caisip was eventually granted an eleventh-hour exemption to see her father’s body but was denied being able to attend his funeral on Thursday afternoon, and the opportunity to be with her grieving mother and 11-year-old sister.\n\n“Sarah was not a threat to anybody, Sarah needed to be with her family today, and all Annastacia Palaszczuk had to do today was be compassionate, consistent and show common sense,' Ms Bates told Sky News host Chris Kenny. \n\n“Sarah had been in quarantine, she’d finished her quarantine, she was no risk to anybody.\n\n“She should have been allowed to be at her own father’s funeral, and the only person who should take responsibility for her not being there, to say goodbye to her father, to support her mother and kid sister, is Annastacia Palaszczuk.”\n\n“The buck stops with Annastacia Palaszczuk.”\n\nImage: News Corp Australia
Read more »
'Heartless Premier Palaszczuk' won't let a dying dad see his kids | Sky News AustraliaSky News host Paul Murray says Queensland’s “heartless, dangerously stupid premier” and the “nasty public health bureaucrats” are denying a dying man from being able to have his children hold his hand before he dies.\n\nMark Keanes, a father suffering from terminal cancer in Brisbane, has family and children in NSW who are seeking to visit their dad one last time, however Queensland Health has made this difficult, telling the family to choose one child to send up to say goodbye. \n\n“This is not about a bunch of people who want to go and relive schoolies,” Mr Murray said. \n\n“This about people who deserve the right to hold the hand of their dad before he dies.”\n\nImage: News Corp Australia
Read more »