Police have hailed the 'brave' man who intervened in the alleged stabbing of two children on a motorway, north-west of Adelaide. The children are both in a stable condition in hospital.
Police have hailed the "brave" man who intervened in the alleged stabbing of two children on a motorway, north-west of Adelaide.Police have hailed a stranger who intervened as 'very brave'This story contains content that some readers may find upsetting.
Two boys, aged eight and three, remain in hospital after allegedly being stabbed by their mother on the North-South Motorway last night.stopped her car and removed the two children before attacking themA man was able to disarm the woman, and members of the public helped detain her before calling police.
Superintendent Selena Dinning has praised the strangers who stopped and called authorities, including a man who intervened soon after the incident.“We are extremely grateful to the people that stopped and rendered assistance, intervening in this incident, as no doubt the situation would have been much worse had they not stopped," Superintendent Dinning said."We're very grateful that he stopped, we're also very grateful [to] the two other members of the public that assisted him.
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Police brace for 'revenge attacks' after 'unprecedented' Sydney shootings breach unwritten gangland ruleThe NSW Homicide Squad commander said the attack on Saturday night, which killed two women, had breached an unwritten gangland rule.
Read more »
NSW police seize $6 million worth of drugsNew South Wales police have seized more than $6 million worth of illegal drugs in Sydney's south-west. Police searched a property at Belmore last week where they uncovered and dismantled a drug lab. Two men aged 30 and 39 have been arrested and charged.
Read more »
Arizona police taser two parents as they try to enter locked-down schoolIncident followed reports of armed man being seen and comes in wake of criticism of handling of Uvalde shooting
Read more »
Drew Pavlou to return to Australia while still under police suspicion of Chinese embassy bomb hoaxPolice notified Pavlou’s legal team on Friday that they had relaxed his bail conditions, pending further enquiries, for him to return on October 21.
Read more »
Canberra Airport reopens as police arrest suspect, investigate shootingACT Police said a man has been taken into custody and a firearm has been recovered after repeated gunshots were reported at Canberra Airport on Sunday afternoon. It is understood no one has been injured.
Read more »
Police charge 63-year-old NSW man over Canberra Airport shootingACT Police have announced they have charged a 63-year-old man from New South Wales for allegedly firing a gun inside Canberra Airport on Sunday afternoon.
Read more »