Prince Harry is missing and has been ‘captured by wokeness’ | Sky News Australia

Australia News News

Prince Harry is missing and has been ‘captured by wokeness’ | Sky News Australia
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 SkyNewsAust
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 12 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 78%

Sky News host Paul Murray says a missing person announcement must be made about Prince Harry who has been “captured by wokeness”.

Mr Murray said the man the world once knew as a party-boy with a decorated military career has gone missing and has been influenced heavily by the growing ‘woke’ phenomenon.

Prince Harry recently released a video in which he pleaded to the audience about how it was “vital that we reject hate speech, misinformation, and online negativity” as the US approaches the Presidential election.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SkyNewsAust /  🏆 7. in AU

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

'Warlike footing' needed to tackle climate change, warns Prince Charles'Warlike footing' needed to tackle climate change, warns Prince CharlesA long-time advocate for nature, the British royal said climate change was rapidly becoming a 'comprehensive catastrophe' that would dwarf the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Read more »

Harry, Meghan’s history-making TV moveHarry, Meghan’s history-making TV moveIn a history-making first for the royal family, Prince Harry has publicly addressed politics in a US television special, urging Americans to register to vote.
Read more »

Search continues for missing autistic Victorian teen | Sky News AustraliaSearch continues for missing autistic Victorian teen | Sky News AustraliaA search is underway for an autistic teenager who went missing in Victoria’s Yarra Ranges on Tuesday morning. \n\nWilliam Wall’s family contacted police when the 14-year-old did not return from his daily morning walk. \n\nRescue crews spent the night shouting his name but bad weather and poor lighting hampered their efforts.\n\nThe search will continue today, with crews honing in on the O’Shannessy Aqueduct Trail where William was seen by a witness earlier in the day. \n\nVictoria Police said there was a lot of difficult terrain to cover and heavy tree canopies, but they were utilising air wing services and deployed the special solo unit. \n
Read more »

Harry, Meghan’s history-making TV moveHarry, Meghan’s history-making TV moveIn a history-making first for the royal family, Prince Harry has publicly addressed politics in a US television special, urging Americans to register to vote.
Read more »

Australia needs ‘Trumpian toughness’ | Sky News AustraliaAustralia needs ‘Trumpian toughness’ | Sky News AustraliaSky News host Alan Jones says someone in Australia must show “Trumpian toughness” to take on the lefty union bosses.\n\nIt comes after US President Donald Trump made an address at a conference on US history, saying “decades of left-wing indoctrination in schools have taught Americans to be ashamed of their country.”\n\nWhile recently, the president of the prestigious Princeton University in New Jersey published a declaration which claimed racism is embedded in the structures of his own institution.\n\nAs a result of this claim, the United States Department of Education is demanding all the records which led to the University president’s public letter.\n\n“Who in Australia is going to take on the lefty union bosses,” Mr Jones said.\n\n“Racism at work in all its forms in various universities.\n\n“Why can’t someone in Australian show the same kind of Trumpian toughness.”\n
Read more »

Australia joins global COVAX partnership to share access to COVID-19 vaccines | Sky News AustraliaAustralia joins global COVAX partnership to share access to COVID-19 vaccines | Sky News AustraliaAustralia has signed up to a global vaccine agreement alongside 155 countries seeking to procure and share access to the world's leading coronavirus vaccine candidates. \n\nThe federal government will commit $123 million to the COVAX facility in a bid to secure enough doses for half the population. \n\nThe World Health Organisation initiative aims to distribute two billion safe doses to both developed and developing countries by the end of 2021. \n\nIn a statement, Health Minister Greg Hunt said, “being a part of COVAX means we're giving Australians the best chance of accessing a safe and effective vaccine ... but also our neighbours in the Pacific and Southeast Asia, and partners overseas”.\n\nForeign Minister Marise Payne backed the Health Ministers comment saying “we must come together as global community to ensure that our response leaves no one behind.' \n\n
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 02:03:06