Saudi Arabia to wait for investigation before responding to attacks: minister

Australia News News

Saudi Arabia to wait for investigation before responding to attacks: minister
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 Reuters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 26 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 14%
  • Publisher: 97%

Saudi Arabia will wait for the results of an investigation before responding to ...

RIYADH - Saudi Arabia will wait for the results of an investigation before responding to last weekend’s attack on its oil facilities, for which it believes Iran is responsible, a senior official said on Saturday.

“It was done with Iranian weapons, therefore we hold Iran accountable for this attack...” Jubeir told a news conference, declining to speculate about specific actions. “The kingdom will take the appropriate measures based on the results of the investigation, to ensure its security and stability.” The kingdom has already said the investigation so far shows that Iranian weapons were used and the attack originated from the north, and that it was working to pinpoint the exact launch location.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

Reuters /  🏆 2. in US

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Despite American shale, oil markets still rely on Saudi ArabiaDespite American shale, oil markets still rely on Saudi ArabiaThe biggest uncertainty is whether the conflict in the Gulf will escalate and remove millions of barrels of oil from the market
Read more »

The attacks on Saudi Arabia merit a firm responseThe attacks on Saudi Arabia merit a firm responseIf the attack is shown to be the work of Iran's revolutionary guards, they should face consequences
Read more »

Saudi Arabia Brings Reporters to Damaged Structures at Oil Sites After AttacksSaudi Arabia Brings Reporters to Damaged Structures at Oil Sites After AttacksSaudi Arabia brought reporters to see damaged oil facilities attacked by drones and missiles last weekend, a move aimed at rallying international support against Iran ahead of a critical meeting next week of world leaders at the United Nations.
Read more »

Yemeni rebels announce plan to halt attacks on Saudi ArabiaYemeni rebels announce plan to halt attacks on Saudi ArabiaYemen's Houthis announce the halt of all attacks against the territory of Saudi Arabia, hoping “the gesture would be answered by a stronger gesture' from the Saudis.
Read more »

The Latest: US to deploy more troops to Saudi Arabia, UAEThe Latest: US to deploy more troops to Saudi Arabia, UAEWASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the U.S. response to attacks on the Saudi oil industry (all times local): 6:45 p.m. The Pentagon says the U.S. will deploy additional troops and...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 23:54:05