Scandalous trio partied at royal bash

Australia News News

Scandalous trio partied at royal bash
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 newscomauHQ
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 22 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 12%
  • Publisher: 77%

It is the British royal celebration that no-one in Buckingham Palace wants to remember. A new photo has shown three notorious characters attended the party.

on Sunday, shows how the trio were invited into the seat of royal power by Prince Andrew.

Epstein, Weinstein and Maxwell joined Andrew at Windsor Castle to celebrate Beatrice’s coming-of-age.was taken at a £400,000 ball in Berkshire on July 15, 2006. About 250 guests were invited to a three-course dinner. A further 150 arrived for canapes and champagne at 10pm. They had been investigating him since March 2005, when the stepmother of a 14-year-old girl complained that he had sexually abused her.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

newscomauHQ /  🏆 9. in AU

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Six bombshell moments from the Lawyer X royal commissionSix bombshell moments from the Lawyer X royal commissionA flurry of death threats, doctored witness statements, sexual flings with police officers and a convicted murderer walking free — the Lawyer X royal commission has turned up no shortage of bombshells.
Read more »

Florida naval base shooter showed mass killing videos at dinner partyFlorida naval base shooter showed mass killing videos at dinner partyThe Saudi shooter who killed three people at a Florida military base had days earlier hosted a dinner party where he showed videos of mass shootings, a US official says.
Read more »

The kidnap attempt that rocked the royal familyThe kidnap attempt that rocked the royal familyIt sounds like a storyline made for a television script – the attempted kidnapping of a member of the royal family that left three men bleeding on the roadside after trying to stop it.
Read more »

Australia 'needs' Royal Commission into Veteran Suicide | Sky News AustraliaAustralia 'needs' Royal Commission into Veteran Suicide | Sky News AustraliaVeteran and military lawyer Glenn Kolomeitz says 'we need the royal commission [into veteran suicide], and we need that deep-drive into root causation to get back to the heart at what is causing this'.\n\nLast week, Labor Leader Anthony Albanese thrust veteran suicide into the spotlight - calling for a royal commission.\n\nMr Kolomeitz told Sky News 'it was great to hear the opposition leader', but it 'must be a bipartisan approach'.\n\nRSL sub branches across New South Wales are trying to reduce the number of veterans taking their own lives by helping them in the transition from service to work.\n\n'Not all veterans are broken, some are very capable of getting back into the workforce straight away, but it is still a hard transition for anyone', he said. \n\nImage: Getty
Read more »

Leading Liberal MP Mary Wooldridge quits, asks party to consider gender quotasLeading Liberal MP Mary Wooldridge quits, asks party to consider gender quotas'We're having good women standing for preselection and not being chosen' vicpol
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:40:59