Sickening footage has captured riders being violently flung from their seats on an amusement ride, forcing police to shut it down.
A boy is flung from the ride.Witnesses tended to what appeared to be a head injury.reported.
In the video, which was posted on Twitter, screams could be heard as the riders were tossed from their seats on the fast-moving ride.Others on the ride’s platform could be seen trying to get away as the ride slowed to a stop.it appeared the operator of the ride simply forgot to lock the safety bars across riders’ laps and failed to carry out a safety check on the ride.Six people were injured.
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
The career choice that is causing division for school teachersComment: I am very proud of the path I chose, but unfortunately, it is a major killer of conversation, writes Brook Johns
Read more »
'I felt sick to my stomach'Too many men are still too scared to speak with their doctor about their own prostate health out of fear of the dreaded rectal examination. 9News
Read more »
Heroes tackle terrorist with fire extinguisher and narwhal tuskThe moment hero bystanders armed with a tusk from a narwhal and a fire extinguisher tackled a terrorist has been captured on video.
Read more »
Former Yazidi sex slave confronts ISIS rapistThis is the moment a brave former Yazidi sex slave confronted her Islamic State rapist after previously fleeing Germany – and returning to Iraq when she bumped into him in the street.
Read more »
'I am not at all happy': Pakistan star frustratedPakistan strike bowler Mohammad Abbas insists his confidence wasn't dented by being axed for the first Test against Australia before earning a recall for the second. 9WWOS Cricket AUSvPAK
Read more »
Freed Taliban hostage Timothy Weeks speaks out after years in captivity | Sky News AustraliaFreed Taliban hostage Timothy Weeks said he believed his death 'was imminent' but he 'never gave up hope' of being rescued, after spending three-and-a-half years being held hostage by the Taliban.\n\nMr Weeks and his American colleague Kevin King were released as part of a prisoner exchange deal between the Taliban and the Afghan government. \n\nThe Australian spoke to reporters on Sunday for the first since his release.\n\n'At times I felt my death was imminent and that I would never return to see those that I love again, but I am here, I am alive, I am safe and I am free, so there is nothing else in the world that I need', he said.
Read more »