TMZ Sports has footage of the VIP lunch with Tito and the Trumps.
... Eric personally reached out to Tito last week when he heard the MMA superstar was in New York -- and the two sides quickly arranged a lunch date at Trump Tower.
"Secret Service walked us through crowds to a private room in Trump's restaurant," Tito's rep tells us. "They talked fights and politics before Donald Jr. came down to join before heading off to a campaign event." TMZ Sports obtained footage of the meeting which shows the guys chumming it up together and giving all sorts of Trump swag to Ortiz.
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Brings Daughter to DisneylandRonnie Ortiz-Magro brought his daughter to Disneyland for a reprieve from his most recent drama with ex Jen Harley.
Read more »
Kathy Griffin and Beto O'Rourke slam graphic fake video of Trump slaughtering rivals: 'It will get people killed'The video was played at an event attended by Donald Trump Jr. and former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
Read more »
Donald Trump “Strongly Condemns” Violent Anti-Media Video Played At Trump ResortPresident Donald Trump has not seen a doctored video shown to his supporters at one of his resorts in which he is depicted gunning down members of the media and other critics, but based on “e…
Read more »
CNN Condemns Pro-Trump Video Depicting Violence Against the Media, Political Rivals'The images depicted are vile and horrific,' the network said of the extremely graphic video, which was shown at a conference in Florida.
Read more »
White House: Trump ‘strongly condemns’ parody video of him shooting critics and media in churchThe White House on Monday tried to distance itself from a violent parody video that was shown at a pro-Trump conference at the president’s Doral Miami resort over the weekend.
Read more »
CBO says House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's drug pricing plan saves Medicare $345 billion over decadeThe savings wouldn't begin until 2023, assuming the bill gets passed by the House and Senate and signed by President Donald Trump before end of this year, the CBO says.
Read more »