Boy charged over Michigan school deaths to stay in adult jail

Australia News News

Boy charged over Michigan school deaths to stay in adult jail
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 SkyNewsAust
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 23 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 78%

Fifteen-year-old suspect Ethan Crumbley will stay in adult jail after being charged in connection with a deadly shooting at a Michigan high school last month.

The Michigan judge ruled against moving the boy out of adult jail on Monday but confirmed the 15-year-old should not be allowed to hear or see grown-up inmates.

15-year-old suspect Ethan Crumbley charged in connection with a deadly shooting at a Michigan high school last month. Picture: Twitter Stream the latest news on the United States with Flash. Stream more than 20 global & local news sources. New to Flash? Try 14 days free now "This was a mass murder at a school, judge. This was planned. it was premeditated. The defendant didn't just attack other individuals, he targeted juveniles.”

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SkyNewsAust /  🏆 7. in AU

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

From convict to con-fit: program keeping children out of detentionFrom convict to con-fit: program keeping children out of detentionHe was jailed after selling drugs at underage dance parties. Now, reformed prisoner Joe Kwon is mentoring young people in juvenile detention with the aim of keeping them from reoffending | juliepower
Read more »

Search for survivors as death toll rises from powerful US tornadoesSearch for survivors as death toll rises from powerful US tornadoesRescuers are desperately searching for survivors after dozens of devastating tornadoes tore through six US states, leaving at least 83 people dead, dozens missing and towns in ruin.
Read more »

Nation’s bold response to Omicron ‘tidal wave’Nation’s bold response to Omicron ‘tidal wave’Boris Johnson has vowed all adults will receive a Covid booster jab this month in a “national mission” as the UK battles the Omicron variant.
Read more »

Britain faces ‘tidal wave’ of Omicron cases, nationwide boosters flaggedBritain faces ‘tidal wave’ of Omicron cases, nationwide boosters flaggedIn a televised statement, Boris Johnson said everyone aged 18 and older would be offered a third shot of a covid19vaccine by the end of December in response to the Omicron “emergency.” The previous target was the end of January.
Read more »

Britain faces ‘tidal wave’ of Omicron cases, nationwide boosters flaggedBritain faces ‘tidal wave’ of Omicron cases, nationwide boosters flaggedIn a televised statement, PM Boris Johnson said British adults would be offered a third shot of vaccine by the end of this month in response to the Omicron “emergency”.
Read more »

Accused conman Peter Foster to spend festive season behind barsAccused conman Peter Foster to spend festive season behind barsAccused conman Peter Foster to spend festive season behind bars | tobycrockford23
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 14:15:54