Brother Mark Inman says that Hayden Marshall-Inman passed away 'doing the one thing he loved' after he was killed on White Island. disaster.
Family and friends say New Zealand tour guide Hayden Marshall-Inman was among the people killed in the White Island volcano disaster.
As of Tuesday morning, police have confirmed five dead from the eruption of Whakaari, with eight missing, 31 in hospital and three discharged.Police are yet to confirm the names or nationalities of any of the deceased.report named Marshall-Inman as one of those to have lost their life. Former Whakatane mayor Tony Bonne confirmed his death.Brother Mark Inman wrote on Facebook that Marshall-Inman had passed away "doing the one thing he loved".
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Shock as rapper dies after Aussie tourEmerging American rapper Juice Wrld, who had just completed a sold out Australian tour, has died aged 21 after suffering a seizure at a US airport on Sunday (local time).
Read more »
Up to 24 Australians injured or killed in NZ volcanic eruption | Sky News AustraliaNew Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says up to 24 Australians could have been caught up in Monday's volcanic eruption. \n\nPrime Minister Ardern told Sky News on Tuesday that authorities were working hard to identify those missing following the tragedy on White Island. \n\n'Police are working diligently to reconcile and identify the nationalities of those in hospital in order to identify those who are currently missing”. \n\nPolice confirmed five people were dead, eight remained missing on the island and 31 were in hospital being treated for burn injuries following the Monday afternoon tragedy. \n\nThe NZ prime minister said she was working closely with Prime Minister Scott Morrison with regard to Australians caught up in the tragedy. \n\n“There are no two countries closer and we’re devastated by what’s happened here,” she told Sky News. \n\nImage: Michael Schade
Read more »
Five dead, tourists unaccounted for after White Island volcano erupts in NZ's Bay of PlentyUp to 50 people may have been on Whakaari or White Island in Bay of Plenty, New Zealand, when the island volcano erupted on Monday.
Read more »
At least five dead in NZ volcano eruption | Sky News AustraliaNZ Police Deputy Commissioner John Tims has confirmed at least five people have died after the nation's most active volcano, Whakaari, erupted on Monday. \n\nMore than 20 people are unaccounted for, with authorities unable to access the island due to the possibility of further eruptions.\n\nMr Tims confirmed New Zealanders and foreign nationals have been caught up in the disaster.\n\nHe confirmed the Ovation of the Seas cruise ship, which left Sydney on December 4th, was at the island at the time of the eruption.\n\nAustralians who are concerned about loved ones can contact DFAT on 1300555135\n\nImage: Twitter, Michael Schade\u002Fsch
Read more »
'No signs of life': Fears for Australians after volcanic eruption on NZ islandPrime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed 24 Australians were visiting the island as part of a cruise ship tour when the volcano erupted, and said 'we must prepare for some difficult days ahead'.
Read more »
NZ volcano eruption: What we know so farFive people are dead, several are injured and others are missing after the volcano New Zealand's Whakaari, or White Island, volcano erupted - here's what we know so far
Read more »