After almost two days of suspense, the “shocked” winner of this week’s record $50 million Oz Lotto draw has claimed their prize.
But Australia’s official lottery provider, The Lott, has just revealed the unnamed winner is from North Sydney and purchased her entry from Inlet Newsagency, Shop 5, 172 Jacobs Drive, Sussex Inlet.
Earlier today, The Lott urged every player who bought a ticket from the lucky agency to double check their entry today.Cash to hit 45,000 bank accounts today The Lott spokeswoman Lauren Cooney previously said she was looking forward to confirming the life-changing news with the winner soon before they came forward.
Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Single ticket bought in NSW wins $50 million Oz Lotto jackpotCheck your lotto tickets... one lucky Australian is the unwitting winner of $50 million! 9News
Read more »
Single ticket bought in NSW wins $50 million Oz Lotto jackpotCheck your lotto tickets... one lucky Australian is the unwitting winner of $50 million! 9News
Read more »
Woman resigns and gets devastating detail in ‘leaving’ invitationShe shared her devastating story after finally resigning from the 'terrible' job, only to be hit with another cruel blow.
Read more »
North Sydney's new tallest building given green light by governmentNorth Sydney’s tallest building has been approved by the NSW government, with a 42-storey commercial office block to tower over the new Victoria Cross Metro Station within four years | Rabe9
Read more »
Something dangerously askew with the way we're talking about race and the artsCriticisms of the Sydney Film Festival following the Mukbang controversy are hurtful and alarming.
Read more »
National economy to take 'clear hit' as a result of Melbourne lockdown | Sky News AustraliaMelbourne's lockdown will “hold back the entire national economy,” the Sydney Morning Herald’s Shane Wright says. \n\nThe border between New South Wales and Victoria closed on Tuesday night and the Melbourne metropolitan area will be forced into lockdown at midnight tonight. \n\n“Melbourne is 20 per cent of the national economy, if you are going to shut it down you are going to have a clear hit,” said Mr Wright. \n\n“This is a war-time quantum but the circumstances are so different from WWII where you had a baby boom, inflation and a surge in population. \n\n“You haven’t got those three key factors…for the coronavirus war.”
Read more »