Ronaldo will not accept FA charge over fan phone incident

Australia News News

Ronaldo will not accept FA charge over fan phone incident
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 The Athletic UK
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 21 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 12%
  • Publisher: 51%

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has said Cristiano Ronaldo will not accept an FA charge for appearing to knock a phone out of the hands of an Everton fan last season. MUFC More from dansheldonsport

Ronaldo, 37, has been charged with a breach of rule E3 by the FA, which relates to improper and/or violent conduct.

The charge relates to an incident in April, when Ronaldo appeared to knock a phone out of a young Everton supporter’s hands as he made his way to the Goodison Park dressing rooms at the end of a 1-0 defeat.match against Omonoia, Ten Hag said: “We will talk about that and he will not accept it.”Ronaldo apologised to the fan after the incident and was subsequently cautioned by Merseyside police.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

The Athletic UK /  🏆 123. in UK

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

A Place in the Sun star updates fans after she was hit by mopedA Place in the Sun star updates fans after she was hit by mopedShe updated fans about the incident and her experience
Read more »

IT services restored at city hospitals after trust-wide issueIT services restored at city hospitals after trust-wide issueThe issue is not related to a cyber-attack incident
Read more »

FA to appoint lip reader as Arsenal star claims he 'heard something' during Liverpool incident - Football365FA to appoint lip reader as Arsenal star claims he 'heard something' during Liverpool incident - Football365Football365 - The FA have reportedly brought in a lip reader to determine what went on in Sunday's flare up between Arsenal and Liverpool players.
Read more »

Louza facing six-game ban after FA spitting chargeLouza facing six-game ban after FA spitting chargeImran Louza has been charged by the FA with spitting at an opponent during the game with Swansea City last week.
Read more »

Charges after three hurt in alleged City of London phone snatchCharges after three hurt in alleged City of London phone snatchA 25-year-old man has been charged after three people suffered stab wounds when they tried to stop an alleged phone robbery in the City of London.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 23:21:30