US naval base mass shooter's friends filmed attack

Australia News News

US naval base mass shooter's friends filmed attack
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 9NewsAUS
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 72%

The attack now being treated as an act of terrorism. 9News

reported, citing a source with knowledge of the investigation but not authorised to speak publicly.

The Saudis who accompanied Alshamrani are currently being interviewed by law enforcement and are being cooperative, the source added. President Donald Trump has said it is not known whether one person or a "number of people" were responsible for the attack.Alshamrani had been training at the Florida base for two years, a spokesperson for the assistant to the Secretary of Defence said.

Ensign Watson had been training to become a military jet pilot when he died on Friday after the gunman opened fire at a classroom building inside the base, his family said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

9NewsAUS /  🏆 10. in AU

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Saudi Arabia condemns US naval base shooting | Sky News AustraliaSaudi Arabia condemns US naval base shooting | Sky News AustraliaSaudi Arabia has condemned a lethal shooting attack on a Florida naval base in the United States.\n\nA Saudi national opened fire on a classroom at the facility - killing three people - before he was shot dead by police.\n\nThe attack comes a day after a US Navy sailor opened fire at a shipyard in Hawaii's Pearl Harbor.\n\nImage: AP\n\n
Read more »

US ‘spy’ freed in Iran prisoner swapUS ‘spy’ freed in Iran prisoner swapA Princeton student detained in Iran for three years on spying charges has been freed in a prisoner swap deal that saw an imprisoned Iranian scientist released by Washington.
Read more »

Princeton scholar and Iranian scientist released in Iran-US prisoner exchangePrinceton scholar and Iranian scientist released in Iran-US prisoner exchangeIran and the US conduct a prisoner exchange with a detained Princeton scholar being released for an Iranian scientist held by America.
Read more »

President Donald Trump says US will hold off on cartel terror designationsPresident Donald Trump says US will hold off on cartel terror designationsPresident Donald Trump says he will temporarily hold off designating Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organisations at the request of Mexico's president.
Read more »

Trump asks top US court to shield banking recordsTrump asks top US court to shield banking recordsDonald Trump appeals to the US's highest court to keep his finances secret in a third case, as records about him were set for imminent release to Congressional Democrats.
Read more »

US man released in Iranian prisoner swap | Sky News AustraliaUS man released in Iranian prisoner swap | Sky News AustraliaA Chinese-American man has been released in a prisoner swap, after spending three years in an Iranian jail on spying charges.\n\nXiyue Wang was undertaking a research project in Iran three years ago, when he was taken into custody and sentenced to 10 years behind bars. \n\nMr Wang's release was secured by Washington's decision to release an Iranian being held in the United States. \n\nThe stem cell expert was detained at a Chicago airport last year, accused of trying to export biological material to Iran.\n\nImage: AP
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 15:34:38