The Loop: Sixth victim of jumping castle tragedy, NT's borders reopening, a new era of pokies?

Australia News News

The Loop: Sixth victim of jumping castle tragedy, NT's borders reopening, a new era of pokies?
Australia Latest News,Australia Headlines
  • 📰 abcnews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 40 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 83%

Start your day off right with a super quick wrap of the news you need to know about.

One more thingNow, local gaming company Aristocrat Leisure is betting the house on aThe technology creates digital casino games played for actual cash;

Because RMG is illegal here, Australians can play online casinos to win "tokens" but not actual money; But just last month, a Tasmanian woman pleaded guilty to stealing $940,000 from her employer to fund her addiction to an online gambling game that does not pay out real money., a leading expert on gambling and associate professor at Monash's School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, says RMG is "highly accessible" and can be played "anytime you want".

"It's on an app, you get into it and you're in a casino where you can bet on slot machines and casino style games very rapidly, and bet an unlimited amount," he says.Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for more news updates and alerts throughout the day.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

abcnews /  🏆 5. in AU

Australia Latest News, Australia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Sixth child dies from jumping castle tragedySixth child dies from jumping castle tragedy
Read more »

Devonport jumping castle tragedy claims sixth lifeDevonport jumping castle tragedy claims sixth lifePolice confirmed another child had died of his injuries at Royal Hobart Hospital on Sunday.
Read more »

More than $1m donated to families of the victims of Devonport tragedyMore than $1m donated to families of the victims of Devonport tragedyOne generous donor gifted $45,000 to the cause while dozens of businesses have given large donations to support the families affected by jumping castle incident. Find out how you can support the families in the story.
Read more »

Devonport jumping castle tragedy claims sixth lifeDevonport jumping castle tragedy claims sixth lifeThe death toll of a jumping castle tragedy in Devonport has climbed to six, after police confirmed another child had succumbed to their injuries at Royal Hobart Hospital on Sunday.
Read more »

Sixth child dead in jumping castle tragedySixth child dead in jumping castle tragedyA sixth child has been confirmed as having died following the jumping castle tragedy at Hillcrest Primary School in Tasmania.
Read more »

Sad border twist in jumping castle tragedySad border twist in jumping castle tragedyThe mother of one of the children killed in the jumping castle tragedy at Hillcrest Primary School in Tasmania has been hit by two tragedies.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 18:49:34